“Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
NaVaRaSa is a space to discuss, interact, create, learn, explore and apply the Arts as tools for Human Development, while enhancing our own Quality of Life.
Music, Dance, Theatrics, Fine Arts, Yoga & Martial Arts, Visual Media, Culinary Arts, Linguistics and Earth Sciences are the NINE tools, or our NaVaRaSas.
The benefits of mastering any of these vocations are obvious and are chosen as extra-curricular activities by most, and as professions by some.
At NaVaRaSa, we aim to delve deeper into the various benefits, and highlight the specific life-skills and values developed, relevant in everyday life through discussion and activity-based forums. These forums will bring to focus interactions between experts, interested organisations and just about anybody willing to contribute positively and share their experiences keeping in mind the core value of human development. Further, these forums can also become a platform bringing together aspirants, exponents and opportunities.
Our goal is to reach a much larger audience by building the organisational infrastructure towards developing this forum at an organisational, cultural, national and international level addressing the problems of individuals and the society at large.
From developing/enhancing individual life-skills to face everyday life, to overcoming physical/psychological challenges, to societal empathy, we would like to explore the entire gamut that can ultimately benefit interested parties.
We aim to bring out the best in each individual and teams, by designing experiential, experimental, and enjoyable activities.
At a practical level, we currently engage in the following:
- Sharing of thoughts/outcomes/tips/documentation of such non-classroom interactions on our blog. Anybody can contact us for the same and we will be happy to include your content, once we do a quick run of your content to match our context, with the editorial team.
- Workshops/classes at your premises (corporate/educational institutions/grass-root interactions) to enhance skills or drive a point across or as a stress buster tool.
- Any soft skill workshop at a corporate house like team engagement, communication skills, leadership, time management, theme based interactions.
- Hobby classes at schools and colleges which aim at building developmental skills in students beyond just the hobby.
- As teaching aids for NGOs for any awareness campaigns.
- Choreography/performances for special days such as annual day celebrations.
- Regular fitness classes at corporate houses.